Hair Stylist Sam McKnight and his team transformed models into Mulberry girls for our Autumn Winter 2012 show. According to Sam the look for the hair was ‘wild school girl living in a forest’. Here’s how he styled it:
1. Divide hair into three sections.
2. Plait three cornrows, one along the front, one at the back
and the third at one side.
3. The plaits can be raised, others can be regular.
4. Keep it rough by running your fingers the wrong way up the plaits,
this is not a neat and tidy look.
5. Pin the plaits up onto the head in a raggedy fashion.
6. If needed, fix with hairspray and if hair a bit too squeaky clean,
dirt it up with Clay before you start.
(No combs or brushes were used in creating this look!)